Wednesday 14 October 2009

Busy busy busy...

The first semester started and the modules are very interesting so far! =D I am taking an extra module C++ which is prerequisite for Games Technology for next semester ^^

I am currently looking for a data set so I can apply a data mining technique (such as clustering, association analysis, classification) to it. I would be interested in using Neural Networks. If so, I will have to separate my data set into two parts: the training and test set. After that I will train my network applying back propagation using the training set and check if everything is OK by running the test set on it. I should definitely be careful not to overfit it. That would be an interesting coursework. I have to investigate more my options though =D

No comments:

Post a Comment